Fremont began as a water commerce community. After twists and turns, and ups and downs, it has become one of Seattle's most quirky neighborhoods. Its residents think of it as the "Center of the Universe." The Waterway Building is the latest addition to an eclectic, vibrant community people are proud to call home.
- 106 N 36th St, Fremont Neighborhood
- 38 units consisting of studios, 1 and 2 bedroom units
- Large roof deck with views of ship canal and mountains
- Air conditioning
- Located steps away from the Burke Gilman
- Car parking and bike parking available
Feel free to give us a call or text us at 206-558-4927.
Tours are by appointment only.
106 North 36th Street, Seattle, WA 98103